1. What year did President Kennedy announce the decision to send astronauts to the Moon?
2. Which two astronauts have made two journeys to the Moon?
Alan Shepard & Buzz Aldrin
John Young & Jim Lovell
Buzz Aldrin & John Young
Jim Lovell & Alan Shepard
3. How many U.S. Crews landed on the Moon during the Apollo Program?
4. If you weigh 80 pounds on Earth, how much would you weigh on the Moon?
5. What is Moon dirt called?
6. How many active volcanoes are on the Moon?
7. What was the first sport played on the Moon?
8. What does LRV stand for?
Lunar Regolith Volume
Lunar Research Variable
Lunar Roving Vehicle
Lunar Revolving Velocity