1. This is the third largest of Jupiter's moons and is large, rocky, and volcanically active.
2. The biggest moon of Uranus, it is covered by many small craters, huge impact basin ice cliffs, and fault lines.
3. This moon, which is lacking a round shape, is Neptune's second largest moon.
4. These two planets in our solar system do not have any moons.
Mercury and Pluto
Venus and Pluto
Mercury and Venus
Mars and Venus
5. This is the smallest known moon in our solar system, belonging to Mars.
6. The largest of Neptune's moons is believed to not have formed around Neptune but rather was captured by Neptune's gravity.
7. This icy outer moon, scarred with impact craters and many parallel faults, is Jupiter's largest moon.
8. This is the only moon in which the details of its surface can be seen through a telescope from Earth.
9. This moon is closest in size to its planet, Pluto.
10. This is the darkest moon of Uranus.