1. What was the first living creature to orbit Earth in a man-made spacecraft?
Laika the dog
Enos the chimp
Arabella the spider
Ham the chimp
2. What was the first American space mission to make an emergency return from space?
3. What organization has first claim to all U.S. space-flown artifacts, excluding personal property of astronauts?
The Field Museum
Museum of Natural History
The U.S. Space History Museum
The Smithsonian Institution
4. What was the first sporting event on the Moon?
A golf drive
Kicking a soccer ball
Throwing a football
5. In what year did the U.S. first launch a satellite?
6. What piece of space clothing was the first to be lost in space?
Space suit helmet
A suit glove outer cover
A boot cover
A flight suit patch
7. Which spacecraft was the first to make two manned flights into space?
8. What was the first religious practice performed on the Moon?