Take our trivia challenge and see how much you know about the planets in our solar system! These questions will test your knowledge on all nine planets in the Milky Way, including Earth, Venus, and Mars! Have fun!
1. Does the planet Venus have seasons?
2. The smallest planet in our solar system is ________?
3. Jupiter's moon _____, less than 1/3 the size of Earth, puts out twice as much heat as Earth.
4. ______ may exist in the bottoms of craters at Mercury's poles.
5. On ______, the Sun rises in the west and sets in the east.
6. ______ is distinguished by the fact that it is tipped on its side.
7. More than ______ Earths could fit inside the sun.
8. Like Jupiter and Saturn, ______ has an internal heat source.
9. This planet is home to the largest volcanic mountain in the solar system: Olympus Mons.
10. ______'s shape is similar to a squashed football; it's flattened at the poles.